Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vaccines...shots



Baby O got his first vaccine shots today . . . it was no fun. He cried, but I think he should be ok. No fever that I know of and he was only a little cranky.

Man, the nurse just jammed the shots into his legs and she was done in no time.

I actually waited until his 4 month appointment to even start his vaccines. I am waiting for the Hep B...for a few years. I also didn't get the rotovirus vaccine at all. I am going forward with the rest, but wanted to wait until he was big enough.

He's asleep now, so hopefully there are no side effects to his shots.

1 comment:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

I know this is WAY late but I just wanted to commend you on waiting to give your baby shots and wait longer on certain shots! It is just crazy to me how early they start giving babies shots!