Monday, December 15, 2008

Comcast

I've been on the phone with Comcast for the past 2 1/2 months (i'm not exagerating) trying to get them to hook up cable internet. They send people out and they are too lazy/always have an excuse why they can't hook up my internet. Then I talk with them on the phone and they say my address is not servicable . . . Guess what Comcast, my neighbor has you guys and we share the same pole?! What evs? I think I am going to call up and get the highest cable package available and then we they hook it up, I'll cancel...argh...Comcast stinks!

3 comments:

Customer.Connect.Melissa said...

Hello!

I work for Comcast Corporate and I saw your blog. I would like to apologize for the ongoing frustrations we've caused while trying to install your cable. I would like to take the lead on this issue and have my colleagues in your area get this done, once and for all. If you would like my assistance, please email our team at We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com. We'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Melissa Mendoza
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations

m2d said...

wow. that is cool that someone just saw your blog. hopefully it is not a joke. let me know if they actually help.

tvmom said...

yeah, they've already called me, I hope it gets fixed soon, it's been over 3 months now.