Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Colds

November 2, 2008 Baby O got his first cold...no...no...no. Around 11pm he woke up with a stuffy nose and smoker's cough.

So here's my frustration...at church on Sunday, Pepe starting handing out Baby O for people to hold. That's ok, not something I would do, but whatever. Anyway, you'd think the people would be careful...no...not the case, they kept touching his bald head, his face, his chubby cheeks, his hands...yuck! Don't people realize that babies suck on their hands almost every second of their waking existence?

3 comments:

m2d said...

has he taken up camels again. I told him to cut back on the smokes.
Aunt Casi

tvmom said...

u r funny casi

Krystal said...

It drives me bonkers too when people touch my baby's hands! What are they thinking?? Even though my baby is a toddler now, the thought of it still bugs me!!