Monday, April 20, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday our good friends had their son fall out of their 3rd floor window. I think their son should be ok which is truly a miracle.

We went to the hospital to visit them in the PICU. I got lost and was wandering around the PICU floor, it was so sad to see all the sick kids there. It's probably one of the worst things a parent would have to go through. And as we were there, I probably heard the helicopter land about 3-4 times (I can only assume they were bringing sick kids there.) I guess I am grateful that there are awesome hospitals and medical staff that can help them, but is really is so sad.

My heart really goes out to any kids that are sick or are suffering in the hospital. Seriously, this is something that a parent/kid should never have to go through.

No comments: