Wednesday, September 23, 2009

comcast again

Again, I'm having troubles with Comcast. For the past month our internet has been spotty. Works, then doesn't work. Well, when I work from home, this is bad. We had an outage today for about 4 hours (adds up when those 4 hours are my work day).

I called comcast and it took me forever to get a person on the phone...then I had to give them all this info...then they transfered me and I had to give that person all the same info again.

Seriously, isn't comcast rich enough to have your info transfered when they transfer a call.

My blood was boiling....and I don't remember a time (recently) that I've been so mad...I hate that this sort of stuff makes me mad, but it's been going on for a month!!!

Anyway...I hope Comcast does something about their awful phone system and terrible internet connections.

just had to get that off my chest....phew...all better.

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Sorry you had to repeat your information when you are being transferred. We are working on a system so that customer will not have to repeat their info when the calls are being transferred. I would also like to assist in addressing the intermittent connection problem with your internet.

When you have a chance, please send me the phone number on the account including a page to this page.

I apologize for the trouble.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Maritime Girl said...

Wow, they actually wrote back. That says something. Sorry you had to go through that.